Wednesday 8 July 2009

Opening Night!

Clare's production of Thoroughly Modern Millie opened last night.


The theatre was packed and the audience was not disappointed with two hours of fun, laughter, dancing and singing! The cast was very strong but Clare shone as the leading lady. Of course, I'm very bias so here's what the East Anglian Daily Times said...

"A strong cast of principals was led by Clare Dungey who was a thoroughly marvellous Millie, especially at full throttle in the showstopper number Gimme Gimme."

The full article can be found here.


You can also check out pictures of the show here.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow! I'm so impressed. Clare you're absolutely beautiful. I wish I could be there to hear you sing and watch you dance. Congratulations!

diana said...

Congratulations! My first impression was the same, what a beautiful girl!

diana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

You were marvellous darling!!!