Monday 24 December 2007

Happy Christmas!

Clare and I wish all the readers of our blog a very Happy Christmas! We pray that amidst all the turkey, presents and mayhem you will be able to spend some time thinking about the real "reason for the season".

We would also like to thank everyone for their love, prayers, supportive messages and practical help over the last few months. You have all helped us more than you could ever know and we are extremely grateful... We couldn't have got through it without you!

We hope you enjoy your Christmas!

Love
Andy and Clare

5 comments:

Tonya said...

Hugs!!

Merry Christmas Dungey's!!

Anonymous said...

And a very Happy Christmas to you all

Jennjilla said...

Merry Christmas from Texas!

Thank you for being such an inspiring couple, I know Theo is so proud of you both.

XOXO,
Jenn

Jennifer said...

Merry Christmas to the Dungeys. Have a great New Year too. I still think about you and pray for you.

Candi and Skeet said...

I was thinking about you today! I hope were able to have a relaxing Christmas. Now on to the New Year! I wish you many blessings in the coming year and hope that our friendship can continue to grow. I have already told my hubby that I want to visit in the next couple of years!!!

Love,
Candi