Monday 3 December 2007

We're all going on a....winter holiday!

Clare and I are off to Centre Parcs for 5 days today. It should be a very relaxing break and is well needed!

In case you missed it, Candi left a message on my last post to let us know that she knows exactly what we're going through. Her blog tells an uncannily similar story to ours! Her daughter, Avery, was diagnosed with a lethal form of Skeletal Displaysia (possibly Thanatophoric) and tragically was called home just before she was born on 13th October.

Please take time to read Candi's story and pray for both her and her husband as they come to terms with their loss.

Hopefully, we will return well-rested and prepared for the run up to Christmas!

1 comment:

Candi and Skeet said...

Clare,
I have tried to send you an email but it will not go through. I can't figure out why but I just wanted to say have fun on your vacation and I hope to hear from you when you get back!

Avery's mom!