Thursday 30 April 2009

The Big Three-O

Youthful though she may look, Clare turned 30 on Tuesday! She was initially daunted by the prospect of entering her 4th decade but a series of surprise parties thrown by her school pupils and staff brightened her day considerably.

To celebrate, we're off to the big smoke (London) for the Bank Holiday weekend. Knowing that Clare is a musical lover, I have booked tickets for Wicked and Oliver which should be very good by all accounts. I will try and remember to take some photos and post them when we return!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Clare! Have a wonderful weekend celebration!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Clare! I have vague memories of turning thirty myself once!!

Jen M said...

Hope you had a great day, Clare!

Candi and Skeet said...

Hope your day was fabulous Clare!! Miss you!

Tonya said...

Happy Belated Birthday Sweetie!!! I hope you had a fantastic day!! I know you did! We miss you terribly and I have a lot of reading to catch up on. I don't have the list that updates on my blog...so I get behind. Anywho, I called today, call soon!