Monday 8 October 2007

The latest...

which is not a lot : ( sorry everyone!

Clare's been in since this morning and she's on pessary number 1. So far, there's not been any progress unfortunately. She is slightly dilated but it looks like breaking her waters is still going to be tricky. I'm off to hospital in a bit, having been at work all day, and they're going to take another look to see if anything's doing then. Clare's mum has been doing the relief shift in my absence so I can try and keep hold of some paternity leave.

Please pray for Clare that things will get started soon as it's quite discouraging at the minute. We would really like to avoid a repeat of last week.

As ever, I'll be back later for more news (if there is any!), but please, don't hold your breath as I don't think it will happen today.

Once again, thanks for all your support!

No comments: