Monday 4 February 2008

He is definitely 'our gift'!

Thought it had been a while since we had posted...I should warn you though that this is Clare typing, not Andy so this entry may not contain the usual wit to which you have all become accustomed!

No news I'm afraid so we continue to wait - Andy in his usual calm, reasonable manner, me in my, 'Why haven't they called?!!' frenzy! We will, of course, let you know when we hear anything.

Andy and I were talking the other day and I casually mentioned that I had begun the process of writing a song for Theo, to which he replied that he was also writing a song for Theo. I asked him what it was called and he said that he had decided to call it 'The Gift'. My song is already titled 'My Gift' so I'm guessing Theo is definitely our gift! When we have finished them (which may be quite a while!) we will put them on the blog.

I have also decided to put some more pictures of Theo on the blog very soon so watch this space!

4 comments:

Candi and Skeet said...

I can't wait! Both to see the pictures and hear the songs!
Many hugs!

Love ya!
Candi

Jennifer said...

I've been waiting for a post! So glad to hear from you. I am anxiously awaiting your songs and more pictures! I still remember Theo and Little Angel Avery in my thoughts and prayers. I also pray for you and Andy and Candi and Skeet and I hope you are finding some peace and healing.

Owen w's grandma/Cat's mom

Catherine Merciez Wright said...

Still checking on you and thinking about you! I hope you are both doing well. We will be waiting for the song!
Cat

Tonya said...

I can't wait to see the pics!! Please record the song so we can hear it! Theo is definately a gift, so your songs are named perfectly!! Loved talking to you tonight!!