Monday 11 February 2008

"You were always on my mind"

Clare was teaching her year 3 class last week and was looking at silent letters with them. And what better example of a silent K than.....Knoah! Here's the proof!


Speaking of which, Knoah is back home after his recent hospital trip which is a real answer to prayer. Check out all his latest adventures here (including some very cute pics!). To top it off, we got a phone call from Tonya last night which is always a lovely surprise. I think she and Clare concluded that both a trip to London for Tonya and a trip to America for us was the best plan!

Anyway, we are both doing ok, although Sunday morning services are proving to be emotional at times. My sister, Mum and Dad came to visit yesterday and there wasn't a dry Dungey eye in the house (not very helpful when Clare and I had to do a drama half way through the service!)

But we're ok. Clare's off on half term this week and I have a few days leave which will be very nice.

The number of hits and comments from people has pushed me into thinking that I haven't spent enough time blogging recently. I will endeavour to write far more reguarly from now on so please keep checking.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

I always love talking to you guys!

To know Knoah was a subject of a classroom lesson...I'm tickled! Thank you for sharing Knoah with your class Clare! I worried about the Silent K, but I now know I made a good choice! Thank you!!!!

Love to you!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Andy & Clare,

I often open your site to see what is new. I know you are waiting for test results...hang in there. I remember waiting for Samuel's results. I just read today that it went thru the Mayo Clinic. May the Lord give you peace as you await the results.

Know that we are waiting with you and that you have alot of love and support from us!! Be encouraged!!

In His Stregnth, Evelyn (Samuel's Mommy)